- Name: RUSTY RENDON
- Filing date: October 12, 2021
- State of filing: California
- Name: WEYERHAEUSER COMPANY
- Website: www.investor.weyerhaeuser.com
- Industry: Real Estate
- Summary: Weyerhaeuser Company is an American timberland company which owns nearly 12,400,000 acres of timberlands in the US, and manages an additional 14,000,000 acres of timberlands under long-term licenses in Canada.
On October 12, 2021, RUSTY RENDON filed a complaint in California against WEYERHAEUSER COMPANY. Plaintiff RUSTY RENDON alleges that www.investor.weyerhaeuser.com is not sufficiently digitally accessible.
Weyerhaeuser was founded in 1900 and is headquartered in220 Occidental Ave S, Seattle, WA 98104, USA.
It is estimated to have 6,000 employees and $6,554,000,000 in annual revenue. According to Alexa, it’s website weyerhaeuser.com is ranked 106,703 in the United States and 191,564 worldwide.