- Name: RAMON JAQUEZ
- Filing date: March 30, 2022
- State of filing: New York
- Name: BOOKING HOLDINGS INC.
- Website: www.kayak.com
- Industry: Software & Services
- Summary: Kayak is an American online travel agency and metasearch engine owned and operated by Booking Holdings.
On March 30, 2022, RAMON JAQUEZ filed a complaint in New York against BOOKING HOLDINGS INC.. Plaintiff RAMON JAQUEZ alleges that www.kayak.com is not sufficiently digitally accessible.
KAYAK was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in7 Market St, Stamford, CT 06902, USA.
It is estimated to have 1,000 employees and $292,700,000 in annual revenue. According to Alexa, it’s website kayak.com is ranked 225 in the United States and 810 worldwide.