- Name: LUIS LICEA
- Filing date: March 28, 2022
- State of filing: California
- Name: THE NEIMAN MARCUS GROUP LLC
- Website: www.neimanmarcus.com
- Industry: Retailing
- Summary: Neiman Marcus Group, Inc., originally Neiman-Marcus, is an American chain of luxury department stores owned by the Neiman Marcus Group, headquartered in Dallas, Texas.
On March 28, 2022, LUIS LICEA filed a complaint in California against THE NEIMAN MARCUS GROUP LLC. Plaintiff LUIS LICEA alleges that www.neimanmarcus.com is not sufficiently digitally accessible.
Neiman Marcus was founded in 1907 and is headquartered inHouston, TX, USA.
It is estimated to have 14,000 employees and $4,900,000,000 in annual revenue. According to Alexa, it’s website neimanmarcus.com is ranked 1,138 in the United States and 2,927 worldwide.